- Our Statement of Privacy Practice
RTS is not in the business of selling personal information/personal data it collects from you. We use your information to service your requests, communicate with you regarding our services and ourselves, and try to enhance your overall experience on the Platforms.
Our Privacy Principles
We are committed to recognizing and respecting your privacy rights by keeping you informed and processing and protecting your personal data in compliance with applicable law.
Effective May 25th, 2018, if you are from the European Economic Area (“EEA“), our processing of your personal data will comply with the Regulations (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016, known as the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR“).
As per Article 9 of GDPR, RTS understands and acknowledges that sensitive personal data such as data consisting of racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, or trade union membership, genetic data, biometric data, data concerning health or data concerning a natural person’s sex life or sexual orientation, data concerning any sort of government identification number is not a criterion required for the purpose of providing RTS services and therefore we do not ask for any such sensitive personal data on our platform. However, some applications may ask you to identify your racial/ethnic origin or disabilities on a strictly voluntary basis (e.g. for purposes of providing equal employment opportunities) and you may choose not to submit this information without any detriment to your application. We also request you to not include any such sensitive personal data on the platform in any response or put any such information in your profile.
- User’s Consent to the Information we Collect
- Information collected by RTS Platforms
3.2 We collect the following types of information from you:
- Information Voluntarily Collected from You: We may collect and process some or all of the following information you make available to us if you register, download or use the Services, such as your:
- Email Address
- Mailing Address
- Phone Number
- Fax number
- Identification numbers
- Identity or address proofs
- User Name
- Other Registration Information
- Customer Support or Technical Information you provide when you contact us with questions about your use of the Services
- and any other information for the use of our Services; namely:
- Device Registration Data(for example, the type of mobile device you use, your mobile device’s unique device or advertising ID, IP address, operating system, and browser type),
- Device Settings(for example, your language preference)
- Mobile Carrier
- Information about how you use the Services(for example, how many times you use the Services each day)
- Requested and Referring URLs
- Location Data collected through your Device(including, for example, precise location data such as GPS and WiFi information)
- User Communication: When you send emails or other communications to us, we will retain those communications in order to process your inquiries, respond to your requests and improve our services and/or platforms.
- Cookies: We collect certain non-personally identifiable information when you use/visit our Platforms, as part of the standard operation of our server, by using cookie technology. This technology does not personally identify you or extract any information from your computer. Rather, cookie technology is used to provide an enhanced on-line experience, to measure and monitor the use of the platforms and to improve its design and content.
The cookie technologies may be used in analyzing trends, administering the Platform, tracking users’ movements around the Platform and to gather demographic information about our user base as a whole. Our Ad Partners may also use such technologies to deliver advertisements to you. We may also analyze information that does not contain Personal Information for trends and statistics.
We might utilize session ID cookies to enable certain features on our platform, to better understand how you interact with the platform and to monitor aggregate usage by the users and web traffic routing on the platform. Unlike persistent cookies, session cookies are deleted from your computer/device when you log off from our platform and then close your browser. Third-party advertisers on the platform may also place or read cookies on your browser.
User, may stop or restrict the placement of cookies on certain devices or flush them from the user’s browser by adjusting User’s web browser preferences, Users may still use RTS Services, but it may interfere with some of its functionality. Cookies and similar items are not used by RTS to automatically retrieve personal information from User’s device without User’s knowledge. Cookies are device and browser-specific, so if User makes a change to User’s environment, RTS may reinstall a cookie.
You can instruct your browser, by changing its options, to completely stop accepting cookies or to prompt you before accepting a cookie from the platform you visit. If you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use all portions of the platform or all functionality of the Services.
- Log File Information- Log file information is automatically reported by your browser or mobile application each time you access our Platform. For example, when you access the RTS platform, our servers such as Amazon Web Services EC2 and S3, automatically record certain information that your web browser sends when you visit any platform. These server logs may include information such as your web request, Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type, referring/exit pages and URLs, the number of clicks, domain names, landing pages, pages viewed and other types of activities on the Platform.
- Device Information- We collect information about the devices you use to access the Platform, including the type of device, operating system, settings, and unique device identifiers, and IP address. Whether we collect some or all of this information often depends on what type of device you’re using and its settings. For example, different types of information are available depending on whether you’re using IOS software or a PC or Android software. We collect the device type and any other information you choose to provide, such as username, geo-location, or email address.
User Profile Data
We may also offer you the option to create a user profile that may not be visible to other users of the Services. If you are a registered user you may also be able to adjust your account settings through your user account. Please note that, even if you adjust your settings so that your user profile remains private, we will still be able to access and view the information you provide as part of your user profile.
Public Data You Post through the Services
If you post information on public areas of the Services, that data may be collected and used by us, other users of the Services, and the public generally, such as reviews, comments, and user content. We strongly recommend that you do not post any information through the Services that allows strangers to identify or locate you or that you otherwise do not want to share with the public.
- How We Use Your Information
- to provide you with personalized content, services offered by RTS as well as promotional content and services. This can be done by using your previous search/browsing history, to determine relevant search results, to evaluate country-wise active and inactive user, subscription start and end date for partner plan, number of total transaction on the application, etc in order to provide you with related information or reach out to you about various offers or promotional events that you may be interested in;
- to customize and improve the features, performance, and support of the platform;
- to provide relevant advertising, including interest-based advertising from us and third parties, which may mean that we share non-personally identifiable information to third-party advertisers; how your information is used for advertising purposes is elaborated further below;
- to send you newsletters and other targeted and promotional communications;
- to deal with inquiries, complaints, and feedback from You as well as service providers;
- For internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, and service improvement; the information collected for this purpose may include your IP address and mobile device information to help diagnose problems with our service and to administer the Platform; how your information is used for analytics purposes is elaborated further below;
- to communicate with you or initiate communication with you on behalf of third parties through your RTS account or through other means such as email, mobile phones or postal mails, including through the use of contact information that you provide to us or (where it is lawful for us to do so) that we otherwise obtain from third-party resources;
- to analyze your use of the Platform and improve the Platform;
- to create aggregate and statistical data that does not identify you individually and that we can commercialize;
- To maintain legal and regulatory compliance for example compliance with court orders, subpoenas or specific requests from law enforcement agencies;
- For other purposes that you separately authorize as and when you interact with RTS.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
Special terms vis-à-vis Advertising and Third-Party Content and Links
For information about how tracking works for online advertising purposes, you can visitor http://www.aboutads.info/appchoices . We do not have access to or control over cookies, pixels or web beacons that third-party websites or partners may use. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of these third-party websites. You are encouraged to review the privacy policies of the different websites that you visit.
Special terms vis-à-vis Analytics Services
We may also work with third-party analytics companies to help us understand how the Services are being used, such as data collection, reporting, ad response measurement, website, and mobile application analytics, and to assist with delivery of relevant marketing messages and advertisements.
We may use Google Analytics, an analytics service provided by Google or other third-party analytics services providers (“Analytics Services“) to collect information about your use of the Services. These Analytics Services may collect information about the content you view and your system information and geographic information. The information generated by the Analytics Services about your use of the Services will be transmitted to and stored by the Analytics Services. The information collected by the Analytics Services allows us to analyze your use of the Services.
We encourage you to review your device and Services settings to ensure they are consistent with your preferences, including with respect to the collection and use of information. You may be able to stop further collection of certain data by the Services by updating your applicable device settings, or you may uninstall the Services. In addition, you may choose not to share your location details by adjusting your mobile device’s location services settings. For instructions on changing the relevant settings, please contact your service provider/carrier or device manufacturer.
Use for Purchases and Payment Processors
Use for Promotions, Sweepstakes, and Contests
If you wish to unsubscribe from receiving marketing communications from us by email, please follow the instructions contained in each email you receive from us describing how you can unsubscribe from receiving further marketing communications from us. If you are a registered user you may also be able to adjust your email settings by logging in to your account and adjusting your account settings.
Use for Social Media and Sharing
The Services may use social networking or “share functionality” or may contain links to third-party social media sites or applications that are not owned or controlled by us. We also may allow you to use social media sites or applications to leverage your existing social media site or application accounts to access features of the Services. Your use of these features may result in the collection or sharing of information about you by these sites or applications, depending on the feature.
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for, any share functionality or the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third-party site or application. We encourage you to review the privacy policies and settings on the social media sites or applications with which you interact to make sure you understand the information that may be collected, used, and shared by those sites. You are subject to the policies of those third parties when and where applicable.
- How We Share Your Information (Third-Party Disclosures)
Although we are committed to protecting your privacy, we do not promise, and you should not expect, that your personal information or private communications will always remain private. As a user of the Services, you understand and agree that you assume all responsibility and risk for your use of the Services, the internet generally, and the documents you post or access and for your conduct on and off the Platform.
Your account shall be visible to other users on the RTS platform. However, it is your responsibility to make sure that the users or third parties do not get unauthorized access to your account.
We may share your information with third parties who help us in the delivery of our services to you. We disclose information to companies and individuals we employ to perform functions on our behalf. We believe it is necessary to share information in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, violations of RTS Terms, or as otherwise required by Law.
RTS may or may not provide links to third-party services from within RTS services. RTS is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of these third-party services and such links should not be construed as an endorsement of any such third-party services by us.
RTS shall not rent, sell or share your personal information with any other entity for its own marketing purposes under any circumstances publicly or anonymously. We will not rent, sell or share your personal information with any other entity for its own marketing purposes under any circumstances publicly or anonymously.
RTS shall not be responsible for any act of Users which is contrary to the Terms or the applicable laws. RTS shall not be held responsible for the illegal act of the user/third party towards the other.
We may specifically share the information you provide or that we collect in some circumstances as follows:
We may share your information with advertisers, third-party advertising networks and analytics companies who may use it to deliver targeted advertisements to you on the Services or third-party websites or advertisers. Similarly, these advertisers may share information with us about you that they have independently gathered or acquired. We may also share encrypted versions of information we have collected in order to enable our advertising partners to perform data analysis or for advertising-related use.
With our Company Affiliates
We may share your information with members of the RTS ARTS corporate family in order to provide joint content and services (like registration, transactions, and customer support), or to improve your experience with the Services, products and other services.
With our Partner Programs
If you are directed to the Services through a third party, we may share certain information back with that third party, which may include information such as name, email, and value of purchase depending on the type of relationship or Services utilized.
For Marketing Campaigns
From time to time we may disclose certain information (name, mailing address and non-sensitive transactional information such as your purchase history, amounts paid and products ordered) to marketing companies for trade or rental purposes. If you prefer to opt-out of the use of your personal information by marketing companies for trade or rental purposes, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.
With our Service Providers
We may share your information with our service providers who work on our behalf. For example, these service providers may handle payment or credit card processing, data management, customer data pooling or aggregating, feature administration, email distribution, market research, information analysis, and promotions management. These service providers will only have access to the information needed to perform these limited functions on our behalf.
As Required By Law or to Protect Rights and to comply with our Policies
Business Transfers or Bankruptcy
- Your Access and Control of Your Information
We acknowledge your right to access and control your personal data.
Accessing, Correcting or Deleting Your Information
To request access to or correction of your personal data, you may send an e-mail to email@example.com or a letter to No 766/44, 4th Floor, Sakthi tower, Anna Salai, Thousand Light Chennai, 600002 Tamil Nadu, India
If you’d like us to delete information that you have provided through the Services, please write to us on firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond in a reasonable time. Please note that some or all of the information you provided may be required in order for the Services to function properly or may be automatically retained in backup storage or records retention archival storage.
Portability of Your Personal Data
Data portability is the ability to obtain some of your information in a format you can move from one service provider to another. Depending on the context, this applies to some of your information, but not to all of your information. Should you request it, we will provide you with an electronic file of your basic account information and the information under your sole control.
- Transfer of Data Outside Your Country of Residence
If you are located outside of India and you choose to use RTS Services or provide your information to us, your data may be transferred to, processed and maintained on servers, databases or cloud storage facilities located in India. Your use of the Services represents your consent and agreement to these practices. If you do not want your data transferred to or processed or maintained in India, you should not use RTS Services.
8.2. We believe that parents have the ultimate responsibility to supervise their child’s online activities to ensure that they have a safe and rewarding experience. We urge parents to discuss the implications of the online release of personal information with their children and We urge children to check with their parents before entering any information on any website or platform or application including our Platform.
8.3. The Services are not intended for children under the legal age (For Indian Minors, under the age of 18). We do not knowingly collect or distribute personal information from or about children under the legal age. If a parent or guardian becomes aware that his or her child has provided us with information without their consent, he or she should contact us at email@example.com. Some portions of our platform may contain portions, images or information which are not inclined in whole or in part to children under the legal age.
8.4. When a child under the legal age (minor) uses our platform, we may ask the child to supply his/her personally identifiable information, such as his or her name, address, e-mail address, telephone number, hobbies and information about his or her interest in, and use of, our services. We do not request that the child discloses more information than is reasonably necessary to participate in the activity of interest to the child. In addition, we also may collect certain non-personally identifiable information when a child visits our Platform, as part of the standard operation of our server, by using cookie technology. This technology does not personally identify a child or extract any information from his or her computer. Rather, cookie technology is used to provide an enhanced on-line experience, to measure and monitor the use of our Platform and to improve its design and content. The information this technology collects may include: the name of the child’s Internet Service Provider, the date and time the child accessed the Platform, the Internet address of the Platform from which the child entered our Platform and the other websites the child browsed after leaving our platform.
8.5. Data that would personally identify your child is known only when voluntarily submitted. When we collect personal information of a child below the legal age, we make reasonable efforts to ensure that the consent of the child for such collection has been authorized by a holder of parental responsibility for the child.
8.6. Whenever we request personally identifiable information from a child, we will not use the personal information for any purpose other than the completion of the promotion or participation in the activity. We do not share a child’s information with third parties (other than agents or contractors necessary for fulfillment services). We permit a child to send us e-mails. We will use the child’s personal information for the purpose of responding to their emails if we choose to do so, but we do not share them with third parties (other than for fulfillment services).
- Security Measures
We provide industry-standard physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect personal data we process and maintain. For example, we take reasonable measures to limit access to this data to authorized employees and contractors who need to know that information in order to operate, develop or improve our Services. Please be aware that, although we endeavor to provide reasonable security for data we process and maintain, no security system can prevent all potential security breaches. As a result, we cannot guarantee or warrant the security of any information you transmit on or through the Services and you do so at your own risk.
- Rights and obligations for users located in the European Union:
If you are a resident of the European Union (EU) and you use or visit our platform or you availing any of our services therein, for the purposes of applicable data protection law (in particular, the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (the “GDPR”)), please note that RTS shall be the data controller in relation to your information processed.
Transfers and location for storage of information: The information provided by you to RTS shall be transferred and/or stored in WordPress servers. You recognize that some of the jurisdictions where We transfer your information to do not provide the same level of data protection as the country in which you reside and are not recognized by the European Commission as providing an adequate level of data protection. We use approved model contractual clauses for the international transfer of personal information collected, or require that any third party located in the U.S. receiving your personal information is part of -U.S. Privacy Shield Frameworks and require that the third party agree to at least the same level of privacy safeguards as required under applicable data protection laws.
Data Retention: We retain your personal information/personal data that We collect from you for a maximum period of 6 to 12 months. When We have no ongoing legitimate business need to retain your personal information, we will either delete or anonymize it. If this is not possible (in a situation where your personal information has been stored in backup archives), We will securely store your personal information and isolate it from any further processing until deletion is possible.
Individual rights: You shall be eligible to the following individual rights.
- Right to erasure: You shall have the right to request the erasure of information concerning you held by RTS by withdrawing consent or if the information is no longer necessary for the purpose collected or under such other grounds as may be available under applicable law.
- Right to restriction of processing: You shall have the right to restrict RTS from using or processing the information concerning you where the accuracy of the information is contested (in which case We may require you to give written evidence to that effect), or the processing is unlawful or where it is no longer necessary for RTS for the purpose of processing.
- Notification of erasure, rectification, and restriction: We will communicate any rectification or erasure of your personal information or restriction of processing to each recipient to whom your personal information has been disclosed unless this proves impossible or involves disproportionate effort.
- Right to data portability: You shall have the right to receive the information concerning you, which was provided to KHIPL, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and shall have the right to transfer the same to another entity where technically feasible.
- Right to object to processing: You shall have the right to object at any time to processing of personal information concerning you if such information is used for direct marketing purposes, including profiling.
- Right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automatic processing: You shall have the right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, which produces legal effects concerning you or similarly significantly affects you. This is subject to exceptions under applicable law. In such cases where exceptions apply, you shall have the right to obtain human intervention on the part of RTS, to express your point of view and to contest the decision.
- Right to lodge a complaint: If you believe that We have infringed your rights, you have the right to complain about our processing of your personal information to the relevant data protection authority. You can complain in the EU member state where you live or work, or in the place where the alleged breach of data protection law has taken place. However, we request you to first contact us at the email firstname.lastname@example.org so that We can try to address the issue internally.
You can exercise any of the abovementioned rights by writing to Us at email@example.com
- Contact Us